KN95 Daily Protective Mask - Black (Non Medical) - Single Mask
This KN95 Face Mask is an industry standard, half mask particulate respirator that effectively filters out >95% of particles, including microorganisms, pollen, dust, mist haze and droplets. KN95 respirator masks are made from five layers of filters, and use a mechanical filter to block up to 95 percent of harmful particles in the air from your nose and mouth. A nose clip helps to form a tight seal around your face.
Made from high quality non-woven fabric, the outer layer of this mask offers maximum protection against fluid resistance, while the inner layer is designed to be soft and gentle on the skin.
- Rated to capture 95% of tiny particles (0.3 micron particles), and form a tight seal around the face when fitted correctly
- Hygienically individually wrapped and sealed, hypoallergenic and Latex free.
This KN95 mask is made in China, and is not intended for medical use.
Disposable high-filtration face masks or particulate respirators offer the highest level of protection, when used correctly.
How to fit your KN95 & Mask Care:
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time.
- Make sure it covers your nose, mouth, and chin. Press through the nose region to mold the mask to your own face. It is important to create a tight seal against your face for the mask to be most effective.
- KN95 masks can be worn several times, if you leave them for 5 to 7 days between each use. If they no longer provide a tight fit around your face, then you should dispose of them.