Rollie Derby City - Black Geo
Founder Vince Lebon had been 'doing' shoes for a long time before he started the now famous footwear brand, Rollie. In 2012, inspired by his wife's desire to take one pair of shoes travelling which could cover work, walk and fun wear - he wondered if he could design such an elusive shoe.
An elevated classic, the Derby City takes the Derby cut you love and takes it to new heights. Like all Rollie shoes, the Derby City is comfy and light, the perfect shoe for all day wear.
- Soft, laser-cut black leather upper that moulds to your foot from first wear
- 4cm foam rubber heel
- A durable, super lightweight, cushioning and flexible rubber outsole allows for subtle movements in your stride without risk rolling ankles
- Breathable leather and canvas lining keep your feet cool and fresh.
- Foot-hugging internal ballerina elastic to keep your foot from slipping inside your shoe
- German engineered flexi heel and toe counters mean no more ‘breaking-in' time
- Trade Mark Rollie tread
- Removable insole so you can pop your orthotics in
** SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL - Please choose your sale items carefully, there no returns, exchanges or credits on sale items **