Rollie Derby D'Orsay - Camel Leopard Pony - LAST PAIR Size 37
Founder Vince Lebon had been 'doing' shoes for a long time before he started the now famous footwear brand, Rollie. In 2012, inspired by his wife's desire to take one pair of shoes travelling which could cover work, walk and fun wear - he wondered if he could design such an elusive shoe.
Caution: curves ahead. With a round toe, low-cut front, and a cooling side cut out. Slip-on effortless style, from date nights to late nights. Shoes sorted.
- Pony Hair Leather Upper, added texture for that special something feel.
- A durable, super lightweight, cushioning and flexible rubber outsole allows for subtle movements in your stride without risk rolling ankles
- Breathable leather lining keep your feet cool and fresh.
- Foot-hugging internal ballerina elastic to keep your foot from slipping inside your shoe
- German engineered flexi heel and toe counters mean no more ‘breaking-in' time
- Trade Mark Rollie tread
- Removable insole so you can pop your orthotics in
** SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL - Please choose your sale items carefully, there no returns, exchanges or credits on sale items **